Thursday, August 25, 2005

HATE

















I'm sorry.....but I don't understand the hype and hoorah surrounding "the boy" Young Jeezy (Cheezy). Call me a hater..but Jeeezy's horrible, whack, etc..... He has no depth or personality(besides his word for word instructions on how to ''hussle'' crack). If you don't believe me.....read this article.

Speaking of hate.....I bet Mos Def's' wife' hates him too !!!!!

And....These Pro-Bush Supporters say the ''enemy'' we are fighting in Iraq knocked down the WTC ! Don't you hate that ignorant sh*t !!!

In closing, I also hate how this poor Brazilian man was executed by British police....apparently for.... no reason. WHOOPS !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dole Applauds BRAC Commission Decision To Keep Jobs in Durham
Senator Dole Applauds BRAC Commission Decision To Keep Jobs at Army Research Office in Durham U.S. Senator Elizabeth Dole today applauded the decision by the Base Realignment and Closure Commission to strike ...
Satellite TV Florida - Feel the need to accessorize your Dishnetwork? We have spare Dishnetwork remote controls and other Dishnetworth items that can be useful for your Dishnetwork. Check out my site, it's all about Satellite TV Florida