Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BACK TO THE BASICS


D'oh....now I look stupid as hell.... Posted by Picasa

My apologies for the sporadic posting......

For those of you that missed Bush's ''faux pas" in China....here it is...

I always knew Haitians and Domincans had ill will towards each other......but this is something else.

I guess 50 Cent has really reached omnipresent status....even the Federal Gov't is arguing over who shot him.....

Speaking of the Feds.....Cam'ron may be subpoenaed if he won't cooperate in his shooting investigation....but "Cam ain't snitching......AyAyAy Squalaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

With respect to last week's "immediate withdrawal" fiasco......how come the "anti-war Dems" didn't vote against this resolution....

Then again, maybe there is no politician that can combat the "Bush Machine."

Though GAME obviously can't get over the G-Unot beef....at least he's playing semi-pro basketball....

Well, NYC's Finest is suing none other than.......Stephon Marbury ???

Though I'm not the biggest Ludacris fan anymore....this controversial song/video, Georgia, is hot......

In closing, a time when I had respect for R. Kelly...Street Dreams Rmx- Nas ft. R. Kelly

No comments: