Saturday, July 15, 2006

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST


There's a war going on outside noone is safe from....
Posted by Picasa

Are we approaching Armageddon? Is World War III upon us? If not....Sure looks like it.......


Israel widens it scope vs. Lebanon, Palestine....and Iran???

It's said that the U.S blindly supports Israel, however the U.S' action at the UN didn't help that perception at all......

Then again... maybe America's blind support for Israel may indeed be a recurring trend....

50 Cent = Jay-Z.....both superstars have
LESBIAN mothers?????????

Oh, now I get it.....Biggie did put a
hit out on Tupac.....now I understand....

I might not know all the facts...but I do think that
this guy should be in jail too....we all get lucky breaks I guess....

Condoleeza suggested that Israel should exercise and was told to fall the f**k back!.....WOW

If the world is still in tact.....until next time...........

No comments: