Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'LL BE LATE FOR THAT


The Original Dope Boys Are Back! Posted by Picasa

Apologies for the sporadic posting..........I'm always late. (duh)

I don't really understand the so-called Hyphy movement, but watching Hyphy Inc. vs. E-40 and Lil Jon is amusing....(keep it on wax....yet the dance floor or.... whatever it is y'all do.)

Bush will never be tried for WAR crimes because of......Imperial Racism. [ how you like em' apples!]

I'll believe it when I see it....Lupe Fiasco drops in late August........

" In Delaware you can't work at 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts w/o an Indian accent." - Sen. Joe Biden[ Not the best way to get the Asian vote Mr. Senator]

Outkast + 'The Mighty O' = The
Southenplayalistik Original Dope Boys are Back!

LGBT New Yorkers seeking equal rights JUST realized that New York is not as liberal as it seems................

The Revolution Will Now Be Televised........from jail??? WTF?



No comments: