Thursday, June 01, 2006

REST IN PEACE


Dedicated to one of the best hip-hop journalists of all time. R.I.PPosted by Picasa

In one of my earlier posts, I was elated about the return of New Jersey native, D.Ellis' hip-hop site, Sumish.com. I am a huge fan of his writing and have been following his commentary since I was in high school in 1998. From his previous websites hip-hop-reviewz.com to reviewzxl.com he displayed keen insight and witty reporting on hip-hop culture while representing New Jersey to the fullest. Unfortunately, I've come to the realization that he has passed away. Ellis was a pioneer in the development of online hip hop sites and his candid commentary will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. D. Ellis

Conversely, I have yet to receive the reply to my inquiry. Where have all the damn Anti-War protestors gone? Where they be at?

This is not a rhetorical question. Who was the WORST president ever?

This is what I like to hear....new Boot Camp Click joint, Trading Places.

Bush.v.Gore II: Watch Jack Cafferty lambast the new Congressional proposal for Federal Voter IDs in order to vote! Wow.....

Equal Rights for all? New York's highest court mulls over the Gay Marriage debacle....

Peep the new Pharell ft. Kanye West video for "Number One" It's different...I'll leave it at that...

Public Service Announcement: "J.A.M.E.S WATTS' new mixtape is coming soon....please don't kill yourself....peep these snippets to hold you over until Shameless Promotion drops...Sheezs

R.I.P J. Thompson, D.Ellis, and all other fallen soldiers.....peace.



No comments: