Saturday, May 27, 2006

THE "TRUTH" HURTS?


"My blog is impetuous. Nonfixfantasies is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious .I want to eat your children. Praise due to Allah. "Posted by Picasa

Wow...I've heard of c*ckblockers, playerhaters, but BLOGGERHATERS? It's Crazy...that's the "truth".

Beanie Sigel made "The Truth"....but is Sig lying about his recent "botched robbery/shooting"?

Lupe Fiasco's album has officially been pushed back....meanwhile listen to the 'Touch the Sky' mixtape OR see him here!

Lupe...Muslim rappers....Muslim terrorists...what about a Muslim Congressman?

If you are a peaceful gay rights activitst...don't march for equality in Moscow... you might catch a beating......

Vietnam Pt.2: Apparently, U.S soldiers have killed UNARMED Iraqi civilians....wtf!

Considering my most recent endeavors in Education...is this test 'racist'? Some beg to differ? What do you think?

No comments: