Tuesday, August 08, 2006

MORE DANGER


MORE DANGER from Pretty Flaco looms in the near future... Posted by Picasa

MORE DANGER....Mos Def's [possible] lead single from True Magic, aptly titled, Boogey Man......

Dead Prez + Outlawz = One Nation......did they even have a budget for this video? It's not looking too good...WTF Dead Prez....what happened to this?

Maybe I'm experiencing POWER of THE DOLLAR nostalgia, but I'm currently bumping this in my tapede.....IPOD.....yes I'm biased.

Hilary Clinton provided Secretary Rumsfeld with a public thrashing concerning the Iraq War, but remember....she's just another GUILTY politician.........

Steve-O = JACKASS.....see why Raekwon had to threaten to slap fire out his ass at the Rock The Bells concert...wow

Do you want to know where terrorism starts? This is one potential example........

As I previously stated, this Fall's album release dates makes the end of 2006 something to look forward to.....

Well...though it's not fully confirmed....I believe my inquiry concerning "Black Dante's'' new LP may have been answered. For the record, I [among many others] am still a fan of Mos Def. Additionally, I understand the late 90s have passed, New York hip-hop is not what it once was, and Rawkus Records ceases to exist. However, since the advent of Mos Def's venture into rock a la Jack Johnson, he has continually attempted to make the point that Black people invented Rock and Roll. With that said, I believe Mos Def, understand the purpose of his endeavor, and GET THE POINT. No true fan should inhibit an artist's growth, but at this point I don't think Mos' hip-hop fans can handle anymore Boogeyman songs. Sorry. I will still listen to True Magic, but it would be ideal if it was 95% Black on Both Sides and 5%[or 0%] Jack Johnson. Then again, do we have the right to complain? With Funkmaster Flex dropping bombs on stuff like this in 2006....maybe hip-hop enthusiasts should be happy with whatever they can get.

No comments: