Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ORIENT EXPRESS


Big Buddha brings peace....... Posted by Picasa

Don't mind me...I still can't shake this HK sh*t........

The week I decide to travel abroad there are..... foiled terror plot +
children can board planes without tickets or a passport....

In addition, unclaimed cellphones and maniac passengers can force planes to land.....great!

The recently embattled Phonte of LB sounds off on the haters.

If I was in NYC this week, I would definitely be going to this.

The man is the president of the United States for Christ's sake, but is George Bush really an idiot?

Ex-NBA loser + loaded weapon = Shots fired at the White House? WTF?

Despite the possible backlash from No Limit fans.....I still don't know what the hell this judge was thinking...

Next stop........Beijing

No comments: